Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Result PMR 2012.


ASSALAMMUALAIKUM.
RESULT. Ok next week, me and the 1997’s will get our Pmr result on 19th of December 2012. Insha Allah. *myheartbeatbeatsfaster* I am totally scared I repeat I am totally scared. Sometimes I think I can get 8A’S but sometimes I think I can’t. This just make me scared. People told me, “do confident to yourself, I know you can”, “hey, you are one of Mrsm student, I am sure you can get a flying colors result” and many more. Aunty, uncle, not all Mrsm student are excellent actually. And I am not one of the student who always being in the top 10, top 20, or even top 50 rank in my school for the result. Any result. Many people, are more brilliant than me. Okay back to the story, I don’t know but for the time being I just can pray because I’ve done the exam. Only tawakkal to Allah. The saddest thing is, I can’t see my friends crying and smiling because they are happy with their result. Happiness crying :’) I can’t return to Kedah on this 19th of December because my dad has to work until 21st of December. Maybe, I will take my result at my school on 23rd of December. This is so sad. If I get 8A’S, it will be the best day ever in my life because I can share the happiness with my friends. Everyday I do pray to Allah , I really hope 4th batch 100 percent get 8A’S in our Pmr result. Our parents, teachers, seniors, juniors and all the family of our school sure will be proud of us :”) I still remember, Puan Adibah said to me and Ika “I’m totally can’t wait to see the form three’s Pmr result” and she smiled. I could see that she really hopes that we all can get 8A’S. I hope so. So, even though I can’t go and take my result in school, I hope all of us will get 8A’S in our Pmr 2012. AMIN :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment