Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

School.


ASSALAMMUALAIKUM.
I just want to share about my life in my school. Okay when I was in form one, when I knew I got an offered to go to Mrsm Kubang Pasu I was so happy but at the same time I just did not know should I go? And finally I went to until now I’ve graduated, alhamdulillah. My matrix number was 10031. When first I stepped my feet to that school, I was too excited and surely I was scared too. I had seven awesome roommates. They were Atikah, Adilah, Yong, Aina, Syai, Iffah and Tasha. I still remember the first night in the hostel, I could not sleep, so me, Yong, Kak Wawa, Kak Irah, Kak Imah, Kak Najwa and I could not remember the other, but they were form two, we were lepak-ing at the jabatan until four a.m. And the next day, I slept in the Dewan Besar when our principal was talking on the stage. Hihihi. I did not cry because home sick or anything. I liked to be there. But when I was in form two, I always cried and I wanted to go back to my home. I did not know why. Everytime my parents called me, I would cry and if my parents came to my school to visit me, I would cry when they wanted go back. I did not know why, I cried until I am form three. The weird thing is, I never cried because wanted to go back when I was in form one -.-‘

FORM ONE.

When I was in form one, I did not know all the forth batch’s name. I was a silent girl. Maybe :P I would be as noisy as burung murai if I was with my closed friends. They were my roommates and some of my classmates. I rarely talked with the boys when I was in form one and I did not know them. I just knew my classmates. But, I knew Amnan Hibrahim when I was in form one because he wore a pink sandal when he was in form one. Hehh. When the second intake came to our school, I had a bestfriend named Nurlina Azmi. She always be with me and we were always sticked together. But, we had one conflict. Then, we were not a bestfriend anymore liked before. By then, I had no one to stick with me. I just friend with all people. They were nice. Nothing much interested when I was in form one. When I was in form one, I knew A. Hehh and some of the form three students. I still remember Kak Zulfah, Kak Pink, Kak Sarah and Kak …. humph I forgot her name. They were form three and me and Lina was very closed with them and we always go to their room. I miss them :’/ 

 FORM TWO.

I started to know my friend’s name. But, not all of them. My roommates when I was in form two were Yong, Syai, Farhana, Syaz, Pikah and Mimi. We were not as closed as kuku and kulit. I had a group, named Kerabat Crew. Hehh. This were awesome. Tapi kami teruk. Heh. They were Yong, Syai, Fatin Anisa, Intan Suhana and Iffah. Tu ja kot. We had done many bad things. Sometimes, we did not go to surau, roll call, morning call, usrah, morning, evening or even the night prep. Sometimes okay. Hihihi. The teachers started to know about us and finally Kerabat Crew dibubarkan. But still we were close. Then, Tasha, Aina and Iba were always with us too. I really miss when we open our fasting together in iron room. We would buy many foods and shared them. It was awesome seriously I miss these moments. At night, we watched movies together. I still remember Yong and Syai bullied me. They put make up on my face and I looked like a clown. I almost cried. There were two or three drops of my tears on my cheek I guess. Heh. I still remember, Fatin Anisa always brought Bubu to her room. She stole Bubu because she knew that I could not sleep without Bubu. Bubu was a pink teddy bear from MA actually. I was very closed with Intan Suhana when I was in form two. Every night, we would sleep together. But, before sleeping, we would go to the toilet and washed our face, brushed our teeth and put some bedak sejuk on our face. Hehh. I miss this so much. I still remember, we went to War Museum in Penang. After we went there, we went to Sunway Carnival if I’m not mistaken. Then, me, Intan and Yong bought a domo bag. They were very cute, as cute as Teletubbies. Hihihi. Nisa also bought the domo bag. I miss the moments when I was in form two. Many sweet things happened. But, one things happened and we were not as close as we were. It was my mistakes. I am sorry guys, I am sorry for being bad on that time. I am sorry, Fatin Anisa, Intan Suhana, Syai and Yong. I was too stupid on that time. I just could not think carefully. I am sorry, because of me, everything was ruined. We were not as closed as we used to, because of me. I am sorry. Seriously, I miss you guys, so much missing you guys :’(

 FORM THREE.

Here I knew all my friend’s name. Hihihi. The form three year is the year for us to struggle for our Pmr exam. My roommates were Tasha, Syaffi, Farina, Farah, Una, Balqis and Chibi. They were very nice. I was very closed with Farina, Tasha and Shikin on that time. Then, I started to close with Shikin, Nisa, Shahira and Aliah. We went to outing. I still remember when Shahira and Shikin mad at me and Nisa. Then, when we went back to hostel, we were very scared and did not know how to apologize to them. Me and Nisa cried. Huh. I named Shikin’s big teddy bear named Shishi :) I started to talk with the boys when I am form three, now. I talked with Shazi and Arif mostly. They were my classmates. And they understood me. When Pmr was became closer, me always studied with Alya Afina. Then, with Ika Farahah and Qatrun Syifaa. I always slept in Ika’s room. Their cubemates were awesome! Seriously. They were Teha, Yani and Aida. Started on that time, we became closer. We studied together. I was very happy with them. Shahira told me that, someone asked her why we were not as closed as before. Hehe. I never thought, there had people who noticed it. It was nothing actually. I did not and never forget her. We talked as usual. But, I did not stick with her like we used to. After Pmr ended, it was very awesome. We had Migty, Annual Dinner and Graduation Day. Our time were very packed. Our Migty was not as long as usual because we could go back home earlier than before. But, I enjoyed the Migty. After Migty, we had Annual Dinner in Darulaman Golf and Country Club. It was Arabian night. A few days after the Annual Dinner, we had Graduation Day! Yeahh, we had graduated! On our Graduation Day, something bad happened to me, but thanked Allah, my partner helped me. He walked as slow as I walked. Hahaha. Alhamdullillah. Everything was fine. The best thing was, I got an awesome partner. Guess who? Eh enough. Seriously, I miss those moments, from form one until form three. Please, do pray for us, 1997’S and 4th batch 100 percent 8A’S. AMIN :’) I hope, 4th batch, we will meet next year in Mrsm Kubang Pasu, in 2013, INSHA ALLAH. AMIN :’)


Alhamdulillah, we've graduated :'D


No comments:

Post a Comment