Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello :x


Assalammualaikum. Okay, long time no post ya. Haha lol. Okay then, now is December ya December. Dude, next week me and my bestfriends and my cousins and my friends and my batch and 1997’s will get our Pmr result.  Awesome right? I’m totally scared. It’s killing me, peeps! Oh I have to get 8A’s. I really want 8A’s seriously seriously.  But I’ve done the exam and it was not as easy as ABC for sure. I’m scared really I’m scared :’/ Please do pray for me yaaaa. Okay now lets start the story babehhh!  What story? I don’t know and I’ll write what my fingers will type. Ehh just read it. Okay I’m sad seriously sometimes I’ll cry because of no reasons I don’t know why. Too many things maybe, but don’t know what things. This is weird. I’m staying in Selayang now because my dad got an offered from Maju Junction. So, he worked there since June if I’m not mistaken.  We just moved here since November 2012. I came here for one week. Then, on 2nd December I came back here and staying here until now. Only me, my dad, mom and haikal are here. My two sisters are still in Kedah. They’ll come here at the end of December inshaAllah. Seriously bored k bored. Everyday I just woke up then make breakfast, eat, watching tv, sleep, take bath, pray, eat and blablabla. I will do the same things everyday. But when the clock shows it is 7.00 p.m. , I’ll wait for my dad to come back from working. Everyday I’ll wait for my dad. He usually reached home at 7.00 p.m. something. It’s late. Surely, my dad tired. At night, we’ll eat together and my dad will sleep early. Okay then but in weekend we’ll go out to the mall or something. Last week we went to Malacca and it was awesome! InshaAllah, next week we’ll go to Terengganu for three days maybe. Then I’ll get my result a few days after came back from Terengganu. Hello just totally can’t wait. *sigh. I just can’t imagine what result I’ll get. Will I get a flying color result? I don’t know, seriously. I only want one alphabet in my result slip which is “A”. I want 8A. Okay lets talk about other things because it just made me scared and I can’t breath oh my it’s killing me. Nervous. K stop. Hello next year is 2013. Woowwww! I’m getting older okay older not bigger. Hahaha lol. I wanna be skinny. I don’t want to be fat. Serious people I’m serious. I have to diet next year no matter what. Ohhh can i? I don’t know but I have too :/ I’m getting jealous when I see those girls at the mall or anywhere who is skinny oh my I’m jealous dude seriously. I’ll try yeah I’ll try. Please faint if you seeing I’m skinny next year because I’ll be as pretty as Taylor Swift. Haha lol. Just joking. Don’t think I was serious. I love to watch American next top model :D Ehh I wanna join the Asia next top model. Haha k this will be awesome. Haha this is only a dream. Yeahh day dream. Eh what I’m merepek-ing? Okay I think that’s all. Bye assalammualaikum :’D

No comments:

Post a Comment